A Shop Manual, Vols. I & II
The ultimate shop manual for 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation Model P Single Action Army Model Revolvers and Colt pattern replica S.A.A. Revolvers. 100’s of crystal clear photos and illustrations. Covers S.A.A. design, safety system and operating theory. Includes a detailed cycle of operation section, bench function checks, assembly/disassembly, complete parts inspection with critical component dimensional inspection data, parts hardnesses, parts fitting, checking and adjusting action timing and triger pull, complete repair and mechanical restoration, improving accuracy and a detailed troubleshooting section.
Expanded, two-in-one, edition – 255 pages with plastic laminated soft cover.
Highlights from this book:
- Two volumes in one information filled superbook
- 770 crystal clear photos, ordnance style drawings, illustrations and graphics
- SAA Revolver action function, cycle of operation and basic safety
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd generation Colt SAA and replica SAA parts identification
- Complete assembly/disassembly, gauge inspection, repair and troubleshooting
- Parts inspection, parts fitting and critical parts dimensional inspection data
- Complete SAA Revolver rebuilding, rebarreling and mechanical restoration
- Checking and adjusting SAA action timing and accuracy improving work
- Tuning SAA actions the old fashioned way – to feel and sound the way a Colt should