Shop Manual, Vols. I & II
600 new photos, illustrations and graphics – specially produced for this book
The one book with all the data needed to fully repair, 100% mechanically rebuild and improve accuracy in Ruger Single Action Revolvers…and to keep them shooting forever!
A 255-page gunsmithing encyclopedia and historical-technical reference on the Ruger SA Revolvers.
Expanded, two-in-one, edition – 255 pages with plastic laminated soft cover.
- Two volumes in one information filled superbook
- 600+ Crystal clear photos, ordnance style drawings, principal illustrations and graphics
- Ruger SA Revolver action function, cycle of operation, safety and safety features
- Old Model, New Model and OM transfer bar conversion action parts identification
- Complete disassembly, reassembly, parts replacement, repair and troubleshooting
- Critical component inspection and special parts fitting to improve revolver function
- Complete Old Model & New Model rebuilding, rebarreling and mechanical restoration
- Action tuning, checking and adjusting action timing and accuracy improvement work
- Large custom section includes custom components and cylinder, frame and sight work