The ultimate tech data manual for all U.S. .30 M1 Carbines and commercial .30 M1 Carbines with U.S. military parts. 100’s of crystal clear photos and illustrations. Covers .30 M1 Carbine design and operating theory, includes a fully detailed cycle of operations section, bench function checks, complete disassembly/reassembly, full parts inspection data with all critical ordnance parts dimensional inspection specs. (ordnance specifications are the only specs. there ever were) ordnance specified steels and parts hardnesses, basic tools and inspection gauges, correct parts fit, repair and mechanical restoration, a complete troubleshooting section and restoring and improving M1 Carbine accuracy.
Expanded edition – 224 pages with thread stitched binding and plastic laminated soft cover.
Highlights from this book:
- 700+ Crystal clear photos, ordnance style drawings, illustrations and graphics
- Parts inspection data, critical max./min. dimensions, specifications, etc.
- More information than in all military TM’s and ordnance manuals combined
- Step-by-step detailed instructions and easy to read text
- Complete assembly/disassembly, inspection, troubleshooting, and repair
- M1 Carbine gas piston replacement and gas cylinder reconditioning
- Correct M1 Carbine operating slide fit and correct function
- Sight removal and installation and selecting the best quality sights
- Complete M1 Carbine rebuilding, rebarreling and mechanical restoration
- How to restore and even improve accuracy in .30 M1 Carbines